EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
A project in South Africa supports mathematics education in schools using the web, social networking and mobile apps to deliver learning material directly to stud......
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
Using locally developed open source software, doctors in three rural hospitals in Mali can send digital copies of x-rays via the internet to the main city hospita......
‘In many parts of the world agricultural systems are based largely on tradition. Farmers have been able to rely on the methods used by their forefathers because.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs