EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
The Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF) believes that young people are quick learners, and are agents of change in their communities. Since 2000, the YTF ha.....
The indigenous Ngalia people of Western Australia have adapted a wide variety of technologies in their fight to preserve their traditional knowledge and culture....
AIDS remains a major problem in Kenya, and it is often women and girls who bear the brunt of the pandemic. They have no rights to own property such as land, and.....
The introduction of solar power systems to rural communities in East Africa is developing new business opportunities as well as providing affordable and safe elec......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change