EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
Ghanaian agricultural businesses have many of the key requirements to compete in the global marketplace. The country has a stable government, a favourable growi.....
Radio and web 2.0 tools connect Caribbean farmers and agribusinesses ...
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice