EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
Forest Connect works in 12 countries to link small-scale forestry enterprises, and helps them to gather and deliver information using ICTs....
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
Software, developed especially to be used by nonprofit organizations, provides a quick and easy way to send information to a large number of people at the same time....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs