EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
With half of the world’s languages likely to die out this century, a Canadian initiative shows how multimedia technology can regenerate interest....
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
A project in South Africa supports mathematics education in schools using the web, social networking and mobile apps to deliver learning material directly to stud......
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections