EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
A study by the Kyoto: Think Global, Act Local project shows that using open source software for data collection can be cost-effective for forest communities....
Access to telecommunication services can greatly improve economic growth. And this is especially the case in developing countries. According to the World Bank,.....
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections