EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Using locally developed open source software, doctors in three rural hospitals in Mali can send digital copies of x-rays via the internet to the main city hospita......
The Talking Book, a robust handheld audio computer, records locally produced agricultural and literacy information for Ghanaian farmers to play back in their own......
A partnership to provide technology in African languages is helping to make technology more accessible to people across the continent....
The Star Shea Network brings together rural women’s groups that specialise in harvesting and processing nuts from the shea tree. The network helps more than 3,0.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs