EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
The traditional Yoruba ‘talking drums’ of Nigeria provide inspiration for a unique approach to speech recognition technology. ...
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
Ghanaian agricultural businesses have many of the key requirements to compete in the global marketplace. The country has a stable government, a favourable growi.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections