EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
A device which connects a mobile phone to a microscope lets rural lab workers in Uganda send photos of microscopic samples for expert analysis and diagnosis....
Jamaican amateur radio operators are serving their communities as extreme weather events – in particular hurricanes – increase in frequency across the Caribbean.......
The conference will help to address the ‘inclusive’ component of ICT4Ag, or the idea that no one will be left out. It is imperative that emerging innovations supp......
With little access to formal extension services, a rural Zambian community set up an internet connection to develop local agriculture, education and energy facili......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice