EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
The Star Shea Network brings together rural women’s groups that specialise in harvesting and processing nuts from the shea tree. The network helps more than 3,0.....
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
Getting up to date agricultural information to rural farmers has always been a challenge, especially in areas with low literacy rates. A system to read out text,......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs