EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
A study by the Kyoto: Think Global, Act Local project shows that using open source software for data collection can be cost-effective for forest communities....
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
For farmers who want to expand their business and look for new market opportunities it is useful to find out what customers expect from their product, and then.....
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections