EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
Cuba has some 380,000 small vegetable gardens throughout the island’s cities and towns. In Havana allotments – or organiponicos, as Cubans call them – occupy 12%.....
The indigenous Ngalia people of Western Australia have adapted a wide variety of technologies in their fight to preserve their traditional knowledge and culture....
AIDS remains a major problem in Kenya, and it is often women and girls who bear the brunt of the pandemic. They have no rights to own property such as land, and.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 63 - Adapting to climate change
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
An early warning system delivers rainfall data to Kenyan farmers’ cell phones...
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections