EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Measuring
Mangrove forests in the tropical and subtropical coastal areas harbour rich ecosystems and protect the coastlines from erosion and damage from storms. Their econ......
The indigenous Ngalia people of Western Australia have adapted a wide variety of technologies in their fight to preserve their traditional knowledge and culture....
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
The Mbendjele Pygmies of the Republic of Congo are working together with an international logging company to help protect their forest environment. Using handhel......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 73 - e-agriculture strategies
An ICT-triggered rural knowledge revolution in India is helping to break down the barriers that stand between localised rural economies and globalised markets....
CARICOM turns to ICTs to transform Caribbean agricultural production. ...
Orange helps to make mobile services available to farmers in Niger ...
Many African countries have developed national e-governance, e-health and e-education strategies, yet many still lack an e-agriculture strategy. One exception is......
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs