EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
With half of the world’s languages likely to die out this century, a Canadian initiative shows how multimedia technology can regenerate interest....
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
The indigenous Ngalia people of Western Australia have adapted a wide variety of technologies in their fight to preserve their traditional knowledge and culture....
Via participatory video (PV), the Tichezerane Aids support group in M’deka, Malawi, is promoting healthy ways of living with Aids. It is also helping to build gr.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 63 - Adapting to climate change
An early warning system delivers rainfall data to Kenyan farmers’ cell phones...
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections