EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Hardware
Initially known as Worknet, with trade union connections, the history of SANGONeT is closely linked to the social and political changes experienced by South Afri.....
A pilot project to introduce payphones, connected to satellite networks, is providing telephone services to remote communities and helping to develop the telecoms......
As the internet has grown so has Kabissa, responding to problems and offering solutions to activists and members throughout Africa. ...
With half of the world’s languages likely to die out this century, a Canadian initiative shows how multimedia technology can regenerate interest....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 77 - Linking farmers to markets
ICT applications are helping entrepreneurs in the Caribbean agricultural sector through every stage of the business cycle. ...
Young peoples’ affinity with ICTs and their ability to innovate is the key to moving mAgriculture forward. ...
N’Kalo is helping farmers improve their sales strategies and increasing their profits. ...
The use of mobile apps by smallholder farmers in Kenya has helped them to gain access to markets. ...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs