EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
As internet coverage expands in Ghana, a project helps schools make the best use of the web and helps rural communities adapt to the technology....
Using a VoIP conference call feature on a portable satellite connection, remote communities can express their opinions in their own language, and organizations ca......
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections