EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
The conference will help to address the ‘inclusive’ component of ICT4Ag, or the idea that no one will be left out. It is imperative that emerging innovations supp......
Using a VoIP conference call feature on a portable satellite connection, remote communities can express their opinions in their own language, and organizations ca......
For farmers who want to expand their business and look for new market opportunities it is useful to find out what customers expect from their product, and then.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections