‘ICTs are only as good as the information they communicate.’ Andrew Shepherd, consultant with CTA’s value chain development programme
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
Cuba has some 380,000 small vegetable gardens throughout the island’s cities and towns. In Havana allotments – or organiponicos, as Cubans call them – occupy 12%.....
Via participatory video (PV), the Tichezerane Aids support group in M’deka, Malawi, is promoting healthy ways of living with Aids. It is also helping to build gr.....
AIDS remains a major problem in Kenya, and it is often women and girls who bear the brunt of the pandemic. They have no rights to own property such as land, and.....
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change