‘ICTs are only as good as the information they communicate.’ Andrew Shepherd, consultant with CTA’s value chain development programme
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Getting up to date agricultural information to rural farmers has always been a challenge, especially in areas with low literacy rates. A system to read out text,......
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections