Our guest editors discuss what is being done in ACP countries to develop e-strategies for the agricultural sector.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Ghanaian agricultural businesses have many of the key requirements to compete in the global marketplace. The country has a stable government, a favourable growi.....
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
The Star Shea Network brings together rural women’s groups that specialise in harvesting and processing nuts from the shea tree. The network helps more than 3,0.....
A device which connects a mobile phone to a microscope lets rural lab workers in Uganda send photos of microscopic samples for expert analysis and diagnosis....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs