Our guest editors discuss what is being done in ACP countries to develop e-strategies for the agricultural sector.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections