EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: GIS
After years of ignoring or circumscribing urban agriculture, some cities in developing countries have begun to embrace the phenomenon, as they now see its benefi.....
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
At the edge of the town of Ugunja, in the Siaya district of Kenya, there is a small blue and white building where the activities of a group of volunteers are.....
In Belize, as in many developing countries, the lack of clarity about land tenure is a major obstacle to the efficient use of agricultural land. In 2003 the gove.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 77 - Linking farmers to markets
ICT applications are helping entrepreneurs in the Caribbean agricultural sector through every stage of the business cycle. ...
Young peoples’ affinity with ICTs and their ability to innovate is the key to moving mAgriculture forward. ...
N’Kalo is helping farmers improve their sales strategies and increasing their profits. ...
The use of mobile apps by smallholder farmers in Kenya has helped them to gain access to markets. ...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice