EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
A project in South Africa supports mathematics education in schools using the web, social networking and mobile apps to deliver learning material directly to stud......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs