EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
A herdsman in the semi-desert region of northern Niger winds up his radio and tunes in to the daily weather report, in the hope that it will help him find suitab.....
Radio and web 2.0 tools connect Caribbean farmers and agribusinesses ...
AIDS remains a major problem in Kenya, and it is often women and girls who bear the brunt of the pandemic. They have no rights to own property such as land, and.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections
- Rural ICT policy