EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
Audy Magazine, a monthly magazine for women in Chad, worked in collaboration with two local NGOs, the Centre d’Etude, de Formation et d’Appui aux Initiatives de.....
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 71 - Small Islands
The geographical isolation of small island economies may have limited their development in the past, but information and communication technologies can now help t.....
The Caribbean offers a number of opportunities that make the region prime for the development of its mobile innovation.....
Information is the glue that holds together the members of value chains – from raw material processing, packaging and marketing, to the final consumer. Access t.....
In October 2005, leaders of Pacific nations at the 36th Pacific Islands Forum in Papua New Guinea endorsed A Framework for Action 2005–2015: Building the Resili.....
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs