EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
With internet and SMS TradeNet allows rural farmers to advertise their merchandise to an international market and find the fairest price for their crops....
For farmers who want to expand their business and look for new market opportunities it is useful to find out what customers expect from their product, and then.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs