‘The job of developing rural ICT policy in Africa is too important, too urgent and too big to be left to governments.’ Edmund Katiti, NEPAD e-Africa Programme.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
For those members who can’t make it to the regular Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society meetings they can still follow the discussions by listening to the group’......
The popular newsletter, Pambazuka News is using new media to reach an even larger audience. Presenting information that can be watched or listened to will have a......
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice