Young people are critical to the future of the agriculture sector, the young voice rubric gives a glimpse on what some of the young people contribute to the sector.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
The Star Shea Network brings together rural women’s groups that specialise in harvesting and processing nuts from the shea tree. The network helps more than 3,0.....
Using a VoIP conference call feature on a portable satellite connection, remote communities can express their opinions in their own language, and organizations ca......
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Using hydro and solar energy, a village in Kenya now boasts the first hybrid zero emission power supply in the country. The community power centre provides a stab......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice