Young people are critical to the future of the agriculture sector, the young voice rubric gives a glimpse on what some of the young people contribute to the sector.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
Using hydro and solar energy, a village in Kenya now boasts the first hybrid zero emission power supply in the country. The community power centre provides a stab......
Four years ago farmers in Uganda were at the mercy of traders when it came to selling their produce. Traders were able to force down prices, as farmers had littl.....
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice