EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
Radio and web 2.0 tools connect Caribbean farmers and agribusinesses ...
Audy Magazine, a monthly magazine for women in Chad, worked in collaboration with two local NGOs, the Centre d’Etude, de Formation et d’Appui aux Initiatives de.....
A device which connects a mobile phone to a microscope lets rural lab workers in Uganda send photos of microscopic samples for expert analysis and diagnosis....
Natural disasters such as droughts and floods can have devastating impacts on the economies of African countries. The availability, dissemination and applicatio.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice