EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
The ‘Charming Chévrina’ – as everyone calls her – is now one of the country’s biggest stars. This is quite an achievement for Chévrina, given that she is a goat.....
Research conducted on similar cocoa farming areas in Cameroon shows that if left untreated, this disease can result in crop losses of up to 90%. For Ghanaian coc.....
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
The introduction of solar power systems to rural communities in East Africa is developing new business opportunities as well as providing affordable and safe elec......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change