EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: GIS
Using participatory rural appraisal (PRA) methods, they collect information about local varieties, including current production constraints, and germplasm sample.....
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
Climate change presents perhaps the direst of threats to our world and the global economy. Without radical changes to our way of living and the development of cl.....
After years of ignoring or circumscribing urban agriculture, some cities in developing countries have begun to embrace the phenomenon, as they now see its benefi.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 77 - Linking farmers to markets
N’Kalo is helping farmers improve their sales strategies and increasing their profits. ...
Young peoples’ affinity with ICTs and their ability to innovate is the key to moving mAgriculture forward. ...
The use of mobile apps by smallholder farmers in Kenya has helped them to gain access to markets. ...
ICT applications are helping entrepreneurs in the Caribbean agricultural sector through every stage of the business cycle. ...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice