EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
With half of the world’s languages likely to die out this century, a Canadian initiative shows how multimedia technology can regenerate interest....
Ghanaian agricultural businesses have many of the key requirements to compete in the global marketplace. The country has a stable government, a favourable growi.....
Access to telecommunication services can greatly improve economic growth. And this is especially the case in developing countries. According to the World Bank,.....
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs