EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
Using hydro and solar energy, a village in Kenya now boasts the first hybrid zero emission power supply in the country. The community power centre provides a stab......
The Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF) believes that young people are quick learners, and are agents of change in their communities. Since 2000, the YTF ha.....
Cuba has some 380,000 small vegetable gardens throughout the island’s cities and towns. In Havana allotments – or organiponicos, as Cubans call them – occupy 12%.....
Research conducted on similar cocoa farming areas in Cameroon shows that if left untreated, this disease can result in crop losses of up to 90%. For Ghanaian coc.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change