EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
A partnership to provide technology in African languages is helping to make technology more accessible to people across the continent....
Software, developed especially to be used by nonprofit organizations, provides a quick and easy way to send information to a large number of people at the same time....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs