EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
With half of the world’s languages likely to die out this century, a Canadian initiative shows how multimedia technology can regenerate interest....
Cuba has some 380,000 small vegetable gardens throughout the island’s cities and towns. In Havana allotments – or organiponicos, as Cubans call them – occupy 12%.....
AIDS remains a major problem in Kenya, and it is often women and girls who bear the brunt of the pandemic. They have no rights to own property such as land, and.....
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change