EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: GIS
After years of ignoring or circumscribing urban agriculture, some cities in developing countries have begun to embrace the phenomenon, as they now see its benefi.....
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
Mangrove forests in the tropical and subtropical coastal areas harbour rich ecosystems and protect the coastlines from erosion and damage from storms. Their econ......
Only a few years after the Jamaican hot pepper industry began to ‘heat up’, farmers began to see exports to their key market, the United States, cool down quite.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 77 - Linking farmers to markets
The use of mobile apps by smallholder farmers in Kenya has helped them to gain access to markets. ...
ICT applications are helping entrepreneurs in the Caribbean agricultural sector through every stage of the business cycle. ...
Young peoples’ affinity with ICTs and their ability to innovate is the key to moving mAgriculture forward. ...
N’Kalo is helping farmers improve their sales strategies and increasing their profits. ...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice