EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
AIDS remains a major problem in Kenya, and it is often women and girls who bear the brunt of the pandemic. They have no rights to own property such as land, and.....
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
Research conducted on similar cocoa farming areas in Cameroon shows that if left untreated, this disease can result in crop losses of up to 90%. For Ghanaian coc.....
With half of the world’s languages likely to die out this century, a Canadian initiative shows how multimedia technology can regenerate interest....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change