EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Monitoring
The indigenous Ngalia people of Western Australia have adapted a wide variety of technologies in their fight to preserve their traditional knowledge and culture....
In Chile, the Mobile Information Project takes advantage of the growing ubiquity of mobile phones to deliver agricultural information from the web directly to far......
Jamaican amateur radio operators are serving their communities as extreme weather events – in particular hurricanes – increase in frequency across the Caribbean.......
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice