EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
At 6:45 a.m. on what promises to be a sweltering August day, Zululand Fire Protection Services (ZFPS) operations manager Trevor Wilson has just been alerted t.....
By making market information available on the internet, local radio and mobile phones, a network of village information centres has helped to improve farmers’ inc......
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice