EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
Using hydro and solar energy, a village in Kenya now boasts the first hybrid zero emission power supply in the country. The community power centre provides a stab......
Research conducted on similar cocoa farming areas in Cameroon shows that if left untreated, this disease can result in crop losses of up to 90%. For Ghanaian coc.....
The introduction of solar power systems to rural communities in East Africa is developing new business opportunities as well as providing affordable and safe elec......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 63 - Adapting to climate change
An early warning system delivers rainfall data to Kenyan farmers’ cell phones...
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections