EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
A project in South Africa supports mathematics education in schools using the web, social networking and mobile apps to deliver learning material directly to stud......
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
Specially developed open source software enables a South African project to send millions of targeted health messages to mobile phones users across the country. ...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs