EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
Natural disasters such as droughts and floods can have devastating impacts on the economies of African countries. The availability, dissemination and applicatio.....
For farmers who want to expand their business and look for new market opportunities it is useful to find out what customers expect from their product, and then.....
A herdsman in the semi-desert region of northern Niger winds up his radio and tunes in to the daily weather report, in the hope that it will help him find suitab.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections