EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
Via participatory video (PV), the Tichezerane Aids support group in M’deka, Malawi, is promoting healthy ways of living with Aids. It is also helping to build gr.....
Cuba has some 380,000 small vegetable gardens throughout the island’s cities and towns. In Havana allotments – or organiponicos, as Cubans call them – occupy 12%.....
The area around the village of Naga, in Kassena Nankana district in northern Ghana is well endowed with rich forests and other natural resources. However, the ar.....
The introduction of solar power systems to rural communities in East Africa is developing new business opportunities as well as providing affordable and safe elec......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change