EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
The ‘Charming Chévrina’ – as everyone calls her – is now one of the country’s biggest stars. This is quite an achievement for Chévrina, given that she is a goat.....
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
Via participatory video (PV), the Tichezerane Aids support group in M’deka, Malawi, is promoting healthy ways of living with Aids. It is also helping to build gr.....
The Niger Delta, the eighth biggest oil producing region in the world, is a maze of waterways and mangrove swamps. Thousands of kilometers of pipelines crisscros.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change