EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
The Niger Delta, the eighth biggest oil producing region in the world, is a maze of waterways and mangrove swamps. Thousands of kilometers of pipelines crisscros.....
The introduction of solar power systems to rural communities in East Africa is developing new business opportunities as well as providing affordable and safe elec......
AIDS remains a major problem in Kenya, and it is often women and girls who bear the brunt of the pandemic. They have no rights to own property such as land, and.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 63 - Adapting to climate change
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
An early warning system delivers rainfall data to Kenyan farmers’ cell phones...
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections