EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
Access to telecommunication services can greatly improve economic growth. And this is especially the case in developing countries. According to the World Bank,.....
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
National ICT policies provide guidance on how a country promotes the development of the information and communications sector. Ideally, these policies ensure th.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs