EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Using locally developed open source software, doctors in three rural hospitals in Mali can send digital copies of x-rays via the internet to the main city hospita......
Software, developed especially to be used by nonprofit organizations, provides a quick and easy way to send information to a large number of people at the same time....
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
‘In many parts of the world agricultural systems are based largely on tradition. Farmers have been able to rely on the methods used by their forefathers because.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change