EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
With internet and SMS TradeNet allows rural farmers to advertise their merchandise to an international market and find the fairest price for their crops....
As internet coverage expands in Ghana, a project helps schools make the best use of the web and helps rural communities adapt to the technology....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs