EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
With no fixed-line service and mobile phone operators reluctant to invest in rural areas, the Fantsuam Foundation decided to provide VoIP to customers on its wire......
Jamaican amateur radio operators are serving their communities as extreme weather events – in particular hurricanes – increase in frequency across the Caribbean.......
AIDS remains a major problem in Kenya, and it is often women and girls who bear the brunt of the pandemic. They have no rights to own property such as land, and.....
Audy Magazine, a monthly magazine for women in Chad, worked in collaboration with two local NGOs, the Centre d’Etude, de Formation et d’Appui aux Initiatives de.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice