EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Measuring
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
A project in Swaziland uses remote sensing and GIS to identify irrigable farmland. The data are analysed to improve the efficiency of project management processes....
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
An early warning system delivers rainfall data to Kenyan farmers’ cell phones...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 73 - e-agriculture strategies
CARICOM turns to ICTs to transform Caribbean agricultural production. ...
An ICT-triggered rural knowledge revolution in India is helping to break down the barriers that stand between localised rural economies and globalised markets....
Orange helps to make mobile services available to farmers in Niger ...
Many African countries have developed national e-governance, e-health and e-education strategies, yet many still lack an e-agriculture strategy. One exception is......
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs