EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
For farmers who want to expand their business and look for new market opportunities it is useful to find out what customers expect from their product, and then.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs