EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
A study by the Kyoto: Think Global, Act Local project shows that using open source software for data collection can be cost-effective for forest communities....
A project in South Africa supports mathematics education in schools using the web, social networking and mobile apps to deliver learning material directly to stud......
As internet coverage expands in Ghana, a project helps schools make the best use of the web and helps rural communities adapt to the technology....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections