EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
National ICT policies provide guidance on how a country promotes the development of the information and communications sector. Ideally, these policies ensure th.....
A study by the Kyoto: Think Global, Act Local project shows that using open source software for data collection can be cost-effective for forest communities....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs