EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Using locally developed open source software, doctors in three rural hospitals in Mali can send digital copies of x-rays via the internet to the main city hospita......
The Star Shea Network brings together rural women’s groups that specialise in harvesting and processing nuts from the shea tree. The network helps more than 3,0.....
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs