EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Ghanaian agricultural businesses have many of the key requirements to compete in the global marketplace. The country has a stable government, a favourable growi.....
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
‘In many parts of the world agricultural systems are based largely on tradition. Farmers have been able to rely on the methods used by their forefathers because.....
With no fixed-line service and mobile phone operators reluctant to invest in rural areas, the Fantsuam Foundation decided to provide VoIP to customers on its wire......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs