EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
With no fixed-line service and mobile phone operators reluctant to invest in rural areas, the Fantsuam Foundation decided to provide VoIP to customers on its wire......
The Government of Rwanda’s document, ‘Vision 2020’, sets out plans that will transform the country’s economy from being largely dependent on agriculture to conc.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs