EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
The Educational Support Network in Zambia enables teachers to use ICTs to produce locally relevant digital lesson notes for distribution to other schools in the c......
‘In many parts of the world agricultural systems are based largely on tradition. Farmers have been able to rely on the methods used by their forefathers because.....
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
Getting up to date agricultural information to rural farmers has always been a challenge, especially in areas with low literacy rates. A system to read out text,......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs