EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
By making market information available on the internet, local radio and mobile phones, a network of village information centres has helped to improve farmers’ inc......
For farmers who want to expand their business and look for new market opportunities it is useful to find out what customers expect from their product, and then.....
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs