EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
Using locally developed open source software, doctors in three rural hospitals in Mali can send digital copies of x-rays via the internet to the main city hospita......
A device which connects a mobile phone to a microscope lets rural lab workers in Uganda send photos of microscopic samples for expert analysis and diagnosis....
In the village of Itokama, in the fertile Oro Province of eastern Papua New Guinea, representatives of a dozen or so local clans have gathered for a strategy.....
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice