EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
Software, developed especially to be used by nonprofit organizations, provides a quick and easy way to send information to a large number of people at the same time....
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs