EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
The popular newsletter, Pambazuka News is using new media to reach an even larger audience. Presenting information that can be watched or listened to will have a......
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Radio and web 2.0 tools connect Caribbean farmers and agribusinesses ...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 71 - Small Islands
In October 2005, leaders of Pacific nations at the 36th Pacific Islands Forum in Papua New Guinea endorsed A Framework for Action 2005–2015: Building the Resili.....
The Caribbean offers a number of opportunities that make the region prime for the development of its mobile innovation.....
The geographical isolation of small island economies may have limited their development in the past, but information and communication technologies can now help t.....
Information is the glue that holds together the members of value chains – from raw material processing, packaging and marketing, to the final consumer. Access t.....
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs