EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
The indigenous Ngalia people of Western Australia have adapted a wide variety of technologies in their fight to preserve their traditional knowledge and culture....
Using hydro and solar energy, a village in Kenya now boasts the first hybrid zero emission power supply in the country. The community power centre provides a stab......
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 63 - Adapting to climate change
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
An early warning system delivers rainfall data to Kenyan farmers’ cell phones...
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections