EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Software, developed especially to be used by nonprofit organizations, provides a quick and easy way to send information to a large number of people at the same time....
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
Ghanaian agricultural businesses have many of the key requirements to compete in the global marketplace. The country has a stable government, a favourable growi.....
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs