EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
For those members who can’t make it to the regular Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society meetings they can still follow the discussions by listening to the group’......
Specially developed open source software enables a South African project to send millions of targeted health messages to mobile phones users across the country. ...
Ghanaian agricultural businesses have many of the key requirements to compete in the global marketplace. The country has a stable government, a favourable growi.....
At 6:45 a.m. on what promises to be a sweltering August day, Zululand Fire Protection Services (ZFPS) operations manager Trevor Wilson has just been alerted t.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice