EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Using hydro and solar energy, a village in Kenya now boasts the first hybrid zero emission power supply in the country. The community power centre provides a stab......
Cuba has some 380,000 small vegetable gardens throughout the island’s cities and towns. In Havana allotments – or organiponicos, as Cubans call them – occupy 12%.....
The Niger Delta, the eighth biggest oil producing region in the world, is a maze of waterways and mangrove swamps. Thousands of kilometers of pipelines crisscros.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change