EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Specially developed open source software enables a South African project to send millions of targeted health messages to mobile phones users across the country. ...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
With half of the world’s languages likely to die out this century, a Canadian initiative shows how multimedia technology can regenerate interest....
The Talking Book, a robust handheld audio computer, records locally produced agricultural and literacy information for Ghanaian farmers to play back in their own......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections