EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
As internet coverage expands in Ghana, a project helps schools make the best use of the web and helps rural communities adapt to the technology....
The Star Shea Network brings together rural women’s groups that specialise in harvesting and processing nuts from the shea tree. The network helps more than 3,0.....
The Educational Support Network in Zambia enables teachers to use ICTs to produce locally relevant digital lesson notes for distribution to other schools in the c......
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 69 - Crowdsourcing and engagement
Crowdsourcing can improve land tenure security in poor communities...
A crowdsourcing experiment in Mauritius aims to locate breadfruit trees...
Libraries in South Africa collect indigenous knowledge through crowdsourcing...
A Jamaican app runs on open data and visualises agricultural information...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs