‘Governments need to develop policies to support forest communities, and involve them in conservation efforts.’ CTA director, Michael Hailu.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
In the village of Itokama, in the fertile Oro Province of eastern Papua New Guinea, representatives of a dozen or so local clans have gathered for a strategy.....
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs