‘Governments need to develop policies to support forest communities, and involve them in conservation efforts.’ CTA director, Michael Hailu.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Natural disasters such as droughts and floods can have devastating impacts on the economies of African countries. The availability, dissemination and applicatio.....
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
For those members who can’t make it to the regular Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society meetings they can still follow the discussions by listening to the group’......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice