‘Market information systems need to be regularly updated and developed to meet the needs of farmers.’ Pierre Traore, of OMA and RESIMAO.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
Radio and web 2.0 tools connect Caribbean farmers and agribusinesses ...
Audy Magazine, a monthly magazine for women in Chad, worked in collaboration with two local NGOs, the Centre d’Etude, de Formation et d’Appui aux Initiatives de.....
Four years ago farmers in Uganda were at the mercy of traders when it came to selling their produce. Traders were able to force down prices, as farmers had littl.....
Since 2002, the SEND Foundation has been monitoring Ghana’s poverty reduction strategy, and researching whether the country’s poor have been benefitting from th.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice