‘Market information systems need to be regularly updated and developed to meet the needs of farmers.’ Pierre Traore, of OMA and RESIMAO.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
‘In many parts of the world agricultural systems are based largely on tradition. Farmers have been able to rely on the methods used by their forefathers because.....
Using a VoIP conference call feature on a portable satellite connection, remote communities can express their opinions in their own language, and organizations ca......
The Educational Support Network in Zambia enables teachers to use ICTs to produce locally relevant digital lesson notes for distribution to other schools in the c......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 70 - Agricultural research and ICTs
Building a multidisciplinary platform that links science with technology....
An ICT service provides farmers with research-based advice to boost food production...
Interactive radio and video help researchers to engage with farmers...
ICTs help researchers to gather information more effectively from the field...
- Drones for agriculture
- The power of online communities
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs