‘ICTs are only as good as the information they communicate.’ Andrew Shepherd, consultant with CTA’s value chain development programme
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Software
The Star Shea Network brings together rural women’s groups that specialise in harvesting and processing nuts from the shea tree. The network helps more than 3,0.....
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
For farmers who want to expand their business and look for new market opportunities it is useful to find out what customers expect from their product, and then.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections