‘Young people cannot take up the role of intermediary free of charge, nor should they be expected to,’ Sylvestre Ouédraogo, president of the Yam Pukri Association in Burkina Faso.
EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
Natural disasters such as droughts and floods can have devastating impacts on the economies of African countries. The availability, dissemination and applicatio.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice