EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
Cuba has some 380,000 small vegetable gardens throughout the island’s cities and towns. In Havana allotments – or organiponicos, as Cubans call them – occupy 12%.....
Via participatory video (PV), the Tichezerane Aids support group in M’deka, Malawi, is promoting healthy ways of living with Aids. It is also helping to build gr.....
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
The ‘Charming Chévrina’ – as everyone calls her – is now one of the country’s biggest stars. This is quite an achievement for Chévrina, given that she is a goat.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 63 - Adapting to climate change
An early warning system delivers rainfall data to Kenyan farmers’ cell phones...
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections