EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
A device which connects a mobile phone to a microscope lets rural lab workers in Uganda send photos of microscopic samples for expert analysis and diagnosis....
By making market information available on the internet, local radio and mobile phones, a network of village information centres has helped to improve farmers’ inc......
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections
- Rural ICT policy