EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
The Niger Delta, the eighth biggest oil producing region in the world, is a maze of waterways and mangrove swamps. Thousands of kilometers of pipelines crisscros.....
The ‘Charming Chévrina’ – as everyone calls her – is now one of the country’s biggest stars. This is quite an achievement for Chévrina, given that she is a goat.....
The area around the village of Naga, in Kassena Nankana district in northern Ghana is well endowed with rich forests and other natural resources. However, the ar.....
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 63 - Adapting to climate change
Communities use GIS and GPS to assess climate risks in the Cook Islands...
GIS improves rainfall data collection and information services in West Africa...
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
An early warning system delivers rainfall data to Kenyan farmers’ cell phones...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections