EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: TV & video
The Niger Delta, the eighth biggest oil producing region in the world, is a maze of waterways and mangrove swamps. Thousands of kilometers of pipelines crisscros.....
The indigenous Ngalia people of Western Australia have adapted a wide variety of technologies in their fight to preserve their traditional knowledge and culture....
Research conducted on similar cocoa farming areas in Cameroon shows that if left untreated, this disease can result in crop losses of up to 90%. For Ghanaian coc.....
With half of the world’s languages likely to die out this century, a Canadian initiative shows how multimedia technology can regenerate interest....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 65 - Youth and ICTs
A portable computer kit delivers agricultural training to Ugandan nomadic pastoralists...
Audio conferencing helps to make farming a viable prospect for young Ghanaians ...
GIS and mapping improves marketing opportunities for rice farmers in Ghana...
Map Kibera uses GIS, SMS, video and the web to gather community data...
- More than Mobile
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change