EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
A locally developed touchscreen computer system helps to guide staff in rural health centres in Malawi through essential diagnosis and patient treatment procedur......
Over the past few decades, sugar and bananas were the most common agricultural products grown in the Caribbean. However, with the recent decline in these two se.....
An SMS service delivers quick answers to farmers’ climate questions...
Audy Magazine, a monthly magazine for women in Chad, worked in collaboration with two local NGOs, the Centre d’Etude, de Formation et d’Appui aux Initiatives de.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 66 - A future for telecentres
Information centres in Ghana overcome challenges to serve rural communities...
A Kenyan resource centre uses ICTs to gather and share agricultural information...
A new approach to telecentres in South Africa focuses on collaboration and partnerships...
Public–private partnerships revive Botswana’s telecentre programme...
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice
- Market connections