EXPLORE ICT update
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: Radio
Radio was used to incite hatred in the build up to the genocide in Rwanda. But today the medium promotes messages of reconciliation and peace to those still trau......
The conference will help to address the ‘inclusive’ component of ICT4Ag, or the idea that no one will be left out. It is imperative that emerging innovations supp......
A herdsman in the semi-desert region of northern Niger winds up his radio and tunes in to the daily weather report, in the hope that it will help him find suitab.....
Ghanaian agricultural businesses have many of the key requirements to compete in the global marketplace. The country has a stable government, a favourable growi.....
FEATURED Theme: Issue no. 68 - Women and ICTs
Female farmers in Kenya and Burkina Faso benefit from improved access to ICTs...
ICTs improve women entrepreneurs' marketing skills in Zimbabwe...
Women pick up video cameras to tackle the ICT gender imbalance...
Text messages help women in Guatemala to report violence committed against them...
- Data Revolution for Agriculture
- Building resilience for family farming
- Linking farmers to markets
- Mobile finance - next stop for agriculture
- ICT4Ag: Making it happen - post-conference issue
- ICT4Ag: setting the scene - pre-conference issue
- e-agriculture strategies
- Open access & open data
- Small Islands
- Agricultural research and ICTs
- Crowdsourcing and engagement
- Women and ICTs
- ICT innovation
- A future for telecentres
- Youth and ICTs
- Value chains
- Adapting to climate change
- Extension & advice